Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mystery Shopping and other goals

I've been shopping for Speedmark Vision. I've done 4 shops so far - which totals $53. I have another 3 scheduled for the next week which will add $41. For a total of $94.

Through Opinion Square, I've ordered a $5 Target gift card (if you want to join, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me refer you, but it's no big deal if you don't).

Through My Points, I've ordered a $25 Target gift card (again, I'd appreciate the referral, but no biggie if you just join on your own).

I received a $15 rebate from paypal - I hesitate to count this, but I will for now.

So for now, I have a total of $98 with a guarantee of $139. It is short of my goal, but it's getting there. I've applied for 4 more mystery shops which (if I get them) would add $48 and I would top my goal. But none of them will happen before May 15.

Mr. Gaia is supposed to look into ordering the study materials to have in his office. There's some local legislation that, if passed, will greatly increase the demands for Certified Arborists. So it's a good time to get started. Of course, the city with the pending legislation is 4o miles away, so it is farther than I want to travel.

No comments: