Monday, October 23, 2006

Sigh

I finally start getting some nice clothes and the dryer starts to destroy them. My only cami, the one I need to go under my pink sweater and my tunic, now has a majorly stretched out strap. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I took it apart (just the one strap). I figure I wear it under things, not by itself, so I'm painstakingly fixing the strap. I joined the ends under the arm (which didn't get stretched out) to be the new strap over the shoulder. I'll sew the stretched out ends under the arm. If it looks bad? I'll tear it apart, and the other one too and find some ribbon that matches and sew it on. Then I can wear it by itself (if I get a wide enough ribbon).

This, this is why I don't use the dryer. I got sucked into by DH. This was my reminder - the dryer is evil.

I also planted my fall/winter garden today. Carrots, radishes, lettuce, bok choi, arugula, spinach, and kale. Wonderful foods that we love and use this time of year. Now I just need to remember to water them every day until they sprout and get established.

No comments: