31 Days To Fix Your Finances, Day 11: Dividing Up The Rest and Finishing Our “Time Budget”
Okay, today's exercise ...
A) List the 5 short term goals and our debts
1) Complete the Texas Master Naturalist course.
2) Complete Certified Arborist certification.
3) Start a 529 plan for each of the boys.
4) Continue to eat healthful and organic foods and lose this extra 20 pounds.
5) Grow a garden to provide at least 50% of our vegetables this year.
Car - $182.69 Student Loan - $10,425.96 House - $64,684.95 CC (0%) - $615.94
B) Take the leftover hours from yesterday and divide that by 2
Total hours each week = 81.97, hours leftover = 37.93 divided by 2 = 18.965
Half of these hours go to debts (as extra payments) and half go to short term goals.
C) Assemble a big picture to show where all of our hours go:
Student Loan_________ 3.29
Car Payment __________0.27
Paper Products ________0.18
Eating Out ___________1.09
Texas Master Naturalist__1.0
Grow a garden__________.5