Saturday, December 01, 2007

Menu planning

So the first week's menu planning was, well, less than successful.

Tuesday we planned chicken soup, but I got sick, so we had leftover ham (which was good because I didn't realize we had some left and they definitely needed to be eaten).

Wednesday had no plan, so we had chicken soup.

Thursday was planned to be grilled pork, but it wasn't defrosted (yes, I forgot to take it out of the freezer) so we had leftover tamales (another leftover I'd forgotten we had).

Friday is frozen pizza night for the kids (we can get a good frozen organic pizza at our local grocery store) and Mr. Gaia and I had leftover soup (no plan for that night).

Tonight we had planned to go to the Island and have seafood, but I slept in (I'm still just a tad bit sick), so we had the grilled pork that was now thawed.

Tomorrow we want to go to the Island, but have a birthday party in the afternoon, so I'm not sure it will happen. I hope so because I would dearly love to have seafood again.

No comments: