Thursday, July 19, 2007

I was tagged

Stephanie tagged me.

The Rules:“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

8 things about me:

1) My mother made my wedding gown and has it stored at her home.

2) I was in FHA for 4 years in high school and still cannot sew.

3) I drink my iced tea really, really strong but my hot tea really, really weak. I don't drink tea in restaurants (even if it is sweetened) because it is too weak.

4) I used to eat raw turnips as a kid, but only if I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream at the same time.

5) I love TLC on TV and will watch it every chance I get.

6) My first cat was a siamese I named Jamie.

7) I have lots of freckles (even though I am not a natural red head).

8) I'm very sensitive about my yellow teeth (the result of tetracycline staining but probably made worse by my Dr. Pepper and tea addiction).

I can't think of who to tag. I think all my usual victims, errr, that is "friends" have done this one. If you haven't done it and need something to spark a post, let me know and I'll update my list.

No comments: