Saturday, March 31, 2007

Movies of the Week

Once again, my MIL is coming to visit, and once again, I've got a ton of movies scheduled to record. In order of appearance:

1. How to Marry a Millionaire I've never watched a Marilyn Monroe movie, so I'm going to give it a try.

2. We're Not Married Ginger Rogers and Fred Allen (and Marilyn Monroe)

3. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes I figure if I'm going to watch Marilyn Monroe, this is one I need to see.

4. Move Over Darling Oddly enough, I thought of this movie just the other day, so when I saw it on the channel, I had to save it. It seems they don't much like Doris Day on the movie channels, this is only the 2nd Doris Day movie I've seen on there since I started checking regularly over a month ago.

5. Charade Because I can't get enough of Audrey Hepburn or Cary Grant

6. The Bride Goes Wild The description sounded interesting.

7. Green Mansions Another Audrey Hepburn

8. Rafter Romance Ginger Rogers and it sounded interesting

9. Professional Sweetheart ditto

10. Father of the Bride I saw the remake, so I want to see the original

So, it's just 10 and I fully expect that some won't hold my attention and so will get deleted until next time they show.

No comments: