Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good week

So, yesterday I got a surprise check in the mail. It was only $5, but it was $5 I hadn't expected to get. One of my survey sites does screening surveys. If your answers on the screening survey indicates that you fit the demographic the customer wants, then you get the longer survey which pays. But if your demographics don't match, you get entered into a drawing. I always just figured it was one of those things where no one ever wins. Surprise, surprise, I wound up having my name drawn.

Then, I signed up for a bzzcampaign (BzzAgent) and got a huge bottle of Eucerin lotion and 10 samples size tubes each with a coupon for $1 off a full size bottle. The samples are to give out when I talk about the product. And I also got a chance to sign up for coppertone sunscreen (which we use) and al fresco chicken sausages (this one is interesting, I hope I can find it locally).

I tried the Eucerin tonight. I put it on one leg, but not the other (no real reason, really, mainly because I was cooking and needed to go check on the food and then because I thought it would be interesting to see the difference in my skin). When I went out to garden, it seemed like the mosquitoes paid a lot less attention to the lotioned leg - at least at first. I don't know if it was a texture issue, a smell issue or maybe even just my imagination, but I plan to check it out further.

No comments: