Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gratitude Post

It's been a while since I did a gratitude post, so here goes.

I am grateful for:

1) Mr. Gaia who did paint the front of the house while I slept in. I love it. It's a bit lighter than I really wanted, but I still love it.

2) Hyperion who is turning into a great little helper. He helped scrub the house and paint.

3) Oceanus who knows how to have fun and rope everyone else in with him. He got us all involved in playing mini-soccer (I have no idea if that's an actual game, but we use a mini soccer ball and a very small goal).

4) Beautiful weather that has enabled us to paint and to use the clothesline almost exclusively (Mr. Gaia feels he has to use the dryer for his work clothes).

5) Strong arms and legs to pull out the weeds (not done and not even close, but you can see the difference).

No comments: