Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thanksgiving

I haven't done a thanksgiving post in a while.

In my life, I'm thankful for:

1) our continued good health

2) the wonderful weather we're having, even if it did rain out the game today, rain is good

3) the grapefruit tree in the backyard laden with fruit ready to ripen in a month or so

4) a wonderful dh

5) relative prosperity and a wonderful dh who agrees how to manage it

6) the fact that we didn't get snow here

7) a very intelligent child, who doesn't fully understand how intelligent he is (so that he's not full of himself)

8) a strong child - even if he is giving me gray hairs, at least I can count on him not to go along with his friends just because

9) good jobs with flexibility

10) good public schools for our kids

11) good friends

No comments: